About Me

My photo
I am a full time working mom of two wonderful sons, Joel and Jesse, four cats: Otis, Jackson, Louie and Ms Oscar and previously of my beloved Sheepdog Mitzi (the queen shown above). That's a lot of animals! I've been scrapping for as long as I can remember and started stamping about 5 years ago. I love all types of paper crafting.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mojo Monday 258

This card turned out to be "embracing imperfection" for me.  Did you ever get an idea and when you try to make it work, it turns out completely different than what you thought?  Had to flip-flop this one a bit for the Mojo Monday 258 sketch, but I still love this little Gingerbread Man (from Stampin' Up!) with his poor little broken leg. 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Sheri!!! Maybe you should show some of what you made yesterday...

    ReplyDelete