About Me

My photo
I am a full time working mom of two wonderful sons, Joel and Jesse, four cats: Otis, Jackson, Louie and Ms Oscar and previously of my beloved Sheepdog Mitzi (the queen shown above). That's a lot of animals! I've been scrapping for as long as I can remember and started stamping about 5 years ago. I love all types of paper crafting.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Popcorn Anyone?


Popcorn the Bear that is! Couldn't ya just squeeze him?  Created for
The Beary Sweet Sketch Challenge #27
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Sheri, Awesome card. I love the colors and the image is so darn cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty love it, Thanks so much for playing with us at The Beary Scrap I hope to see you again.
    ~Patricia
    TBS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Sheri! Thanks for playing along with our Beary Sweet Sketch Challenge - good luck!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOHH, Sheri, this is so cute! Love the colors and the ribbon on the side! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining our challenge, hope to see you again! :):)

    Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Beary Scrap - and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable! I love your choice of colors and embellishments. Thank you for participating in the Beary Scrap sketch challenge. I hope to see you join us again!

    ReplyDelete