About Me

My photo
I am a full time working mom of two wonderful sons, Joel and Jesse, four cats: Otis, Jackson, Louie and Ms Oscar and previously of my beloved Sheepdog Mitzi (the queen shown above). That's a lot of animals! I've been scrapping for as long as I can remember and started stamping about 5 years ago. I love all types of paper crafting.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Linda's Birthday Card

Well, here is my second attempt at a Maggie created for my good friend Linda's Birthday - March 12th.  I still have a long way to go to get the coloring down, but they are just so cute! 

3 comments:

  1. Sheri, this is so stinkin cute! I LOVE LOVE the colors you picked and the little bees. Thanks so much for playing in our Beary Sweet challenge! Good luck in winning one of our Birthday presents!

    Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri the card is beautiful just like everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Beary Scrap Spring challenge.
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete